Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Film Vaults #2 - I Love You, Man (2009)

Although it's only been out a year, I Love You, Man is one of my favourite films of all time and I didn't have to search too far into the vaults to find it for this weeks "The Film Vaults"...
First off, two of my favourite comedy actors, Paul Rudd and Jason Segal, are the two leads in this Bromantic Comedy, so I had high expectations when going into the cinema last year... Usually when my expectations are that high I end up being disappointed after the film, but I Love You, Man did the opposite and I went around chanting "Slappa da Bass, Mon" for about a week and people thought I was insane until they got a chance to see the film themselves, and then we were all slappin' our bass'...
The entire cast are excellent and the film is well written and well paced, so that you don't leave feeling that it dragged a bit in the middle or that it was too short... You've also got a classic soundtrack, which heavily features Rush...
As I say about everything here, if you haven't already seen it, go watch it...

No comments:

Post a Comment