Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Film Vaults #9 - Cool Runnings (1993)

A family comedy about Jamaica's first Bobsleigh team - sounds like a definite winner to me and it really is, which is why I've choosen Cool Runnings for this week's trip into "The Film Vaults"...
I was about 6 or 7 years old when I first saw this film and remember laughing my ass off through the entire thing...
It's a simple premise and its really enjoyable to watch, so really there isn't much I have to say about this one, because if you haven't already seen it, you truly are missing out on possibly the greatest family comedy in the history of film...
It does exactly what it says on the tin, so just get out there and watch it...
Its also a perfect movie for a bank holiday Monday, which just happens to be tomorrow, so no excuses...
"Hey Sanka, You dead man?"

No comments:

Post a Comment